Local SW6 Services During Covid:19
We have put together a list of some of the excellent local businesses and services available during this time. If you know of something place we are missing please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coyne Medical: we continue to be open offering telephone, video, face to face consultations in clinic and home visits depending on medical need. Contact us here and check our Covid:19 page for further information.
- Our local NHS services are doing amazing work, they are very busy so if you can using their website first for advice will help them manage, for general health advice visit the 111 website, or their dedicated coronvirus service here.
- Physiotherapy: our brilliant friends at Beyond Health in Parsons Green are able to offer consults including online and by video, more info here.
- Pharmacies: Our local pharmacies are doing amazing work and putting themselves on the front line. Please help to protect them by asking a friend or neighbour to collect medicines if you or anyone in your household is unwell.
As well as all the deliveroo options, there are some great local options for delivery so we can all stay home and stay safe, links below.
Children and babies
- Indian Summer have closed but have lots of lovely craft items to keep children busy available through their website.
- Paperbirds, the lovely Barbara is offering online classes too.
- Bump class, live antenatal classes are stopped but they are offering them online.
There are loads of online options, plus online exercise from some of our favourite locals.
It is a tough time for everyone but there is so much kindness in our local community. There are links below to help you find ways to help others.